WE MUST SECURE THE EXSISTANCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN

Monday 27 June 2011

Yorkshire Attack

A shop assistant suffered a fractured jaw after being punched from behind in the street. Christopher Barratt had metal plates fitted in his jaw after the attack in Yorkshire Street.

The 23-year-old, of College Bank, was walking home from Hollingworth Lake with a friend at about 10pm last Tuesday when they passed a group of men. As they walked past Christopher, a sales assistant with the Co-op, was punched from behind.

He said: "I was walking home with a friend and the next minute I was punched from behind.

"I turned around and looked at the amount of people that were there and just thought it was a good idea to get out. I was in an awful lot of pain straight away, but I didn’t realise that something was wrong till I got back to my flat.

"Half-an-hour later I’d had an x-ray and it showed a great big crack down my jaw.

"I’ve had titanium plates fitted in my jaw with screws holding them in for the rest of my life.

"After the operation my face was yellow and swollen.

"I’m struggling to eat. They’ve put me on a cocktail of drugs, because of the amount of pain."

Police are investigating the assault.

The attacker was part of a large group of Asian men.

He is described as an Asian man 5ft 8ins tall, slim build with black hair and a goatee beard.

He was wearing a black cap, along with black trainers, black hooded top and dark blue jeans.

http://menmedia.co.uk/rochdaleobserv...ch-from-behind
Reply With Quote

No comments:

Post a Comment